Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lake Powell!


Lake Powell rocks!
We had a fun filled weekend with our friends...it was good to get away with no kids for a mini VAY-CAY!  It is good to see the water level rising and not too crowded.  I can't wait to do it again even though I love to see my kids have a blast at the lake.  Don't worry kido's we shall do it again in a few weeks.   I just want to say thanks to the Downey's and Esplin's for a rock'n good time! Oh I almost forgot to say thanks to my wonderful parents for letting us go out to the Houseboat and for watching the two older kids.  Jillyn I also owe you a Thank you for watching my Miller Time!  



Bradly and Kaci Esplin 
Hello Everybody...these babies are dang fast!
Captain Ron and his beautiful Hooker!
3 bouncing boys
3 beautiful babes!

2 comments:

marlene said...

Looks like you Had fun It is all ways fun to get away Miss you SOOO much

Jeffrey and Monica said...

I'm soooo glad you finally put a new post on here!!

Looks like your having fun and you look hot in that bikini!

I'm getting ready to scrapbook, wanna join me?